Recruiting at Vertek
JOIN US AS A TECHNICAL RECRUITER
Our Technical Recruiters are the foundation of our business, and recruiting is where your journey with Vertek Solutions begins.
Do you have a past history of success? Is driving business in a fast-paced, competitive team environment something you enjoy?
As the demand for Healthcare IT and IT professionals continues to grow, companies looking to stay on the cutting edge of healthcare technology increasingly turn to Vertek Solutions. These companies seek the best. Vertek Solutions is seeking the talent to recognize and recruit the best!
DAY-TO- DAY ACTIVITIES
As a Technical Recruiter with Vertek Solutions, Inc. you will place qualified candidates with Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize an established recruiting methodology to attract qualified candidates interested in contract and direct employment.
- Source candidates through an internal database, advertising, internet, business contacts, networking events and direct recruiting.
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- Conduct office interviews and reference checks.
- Present job opportunities to candidates.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Mining for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Manage current contractors on multiple client sites
- Evaluate candidates to make a strategic hiring presentation to clients
- Train new contractors on companies policies and procedures
- Extend formal job offers
- Authority to negotiate salary, raises, and other contractor incentives
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management
We have a team-based environment and we need team players! Everyone starts as a Technical Recruiter. During this tenure as a Technical Recruiter we not only provide hands-on training for the role, but we expose you in all areas you need to be successful: the staffing industry as whole, business life-cycles, customer service skills, resolution management, and pricing models, to name a few.Vertek Solutions, Inc.also actively promotes only from within;Technical Recruiter to Account Manager and then Division Director. This is our investment in your success because we are committed to furnishing you with the fundamentals to make you successful.Forming long-term relationships is part of Vertek Solution’s culture.
Working for Vertek Solutions, Inc. you’ll enjoy a voluntary comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive base salary with bonuses and commission opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Advancement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of recruiting and/or sales experienced preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Results oriented
- Strong analytical and decision making skills